<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 03, 2003

I asked one of my good friends to buy me a pirated DVD of Akira Kurosawa's "Dreams" (my humblest apologies for this) and all those stories got me thinking about doing a series of short stories or comic stories of my own. It won't be based on images from my dreams or anything like that but on the things the world at large takes for granted. On a smaller scale, it would be something similar to what the Wachowski Brothers did with the "Animatrix." The sum of those stories would tell the story of a greater whole. It won't be the stuff made out of legends but the stories would be fantastic but at the same time simple and real. Something like what the Pixar guys do with their projects. It would be semi-autobiographical in the sense that it won't be telling the story of my life, just the things that matter to me the most.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?