<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 03, 2003


I had no idea my eyes are that small on TV.

I missed the show this morning. It was a bit deliberate on my part since I wasn't sure I wanted to see myself talking on TV. I didn't even announce this to anyone I know except for one friend from College. I easily get freaked out once people come up to me with flattering comments about being "famous" or something.


There it is! Awright!

Hmmm... I wonder how many of my works were shown. They took a lot of shots of different works and these two are just one of my favorites. I dunno if they also showed the pen sketches of the other characters. I wish they did, especially since I have no idea how long the feature was. I just hope they showed more of my work than me. I also wonder how many people watched the show? They said they'll be providing us with a copy of the segment. Maybe then I'll show it to my family and friends. Or maybe not.

More screen shots can be seen here.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?