<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Over a late lunch of Japanese food (and later over a large serving of Peach Melba) me and my good friends, LeRoy and Jo talked about a lot of things, particularly that of having the right relationships and the way priorities change as one grows older. In one's youth one could afford to have fleeting relationships (barring premarital sex that could lead to unwanted consequences) and live life the way you want it. To do the things you want to do before you finally settle down with someone permanently. These days I'm torn between deciding to look for that someone I would share my life with and just being apathetic about it. I don't want to look for that somebody just because I'm pressured to do something about it, or because friends can't make out heads or tails about me deciding to stay single at this age, or just because I look too good to be still single (this last one's just a personal opinion, hehe... sorry). It's so pathetic. There are a million things I want to do, a thousand places to visit, and a hundred friendships to make. The question of when to search still stands, I'm just not ready to do anything about it right now.

But I may just surprise myself tomorrow. Who knows?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?