<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

It occurred to me that it's been a really long time since I posted what's going on in my mind. Frankly there's nothing much too say since whenever I'm in front of the computer my mind has already used up most of those thoughts I've churning during my walks out in the mall. So in desperation I went through an old personal thread in PinoyExchange.com, a precursor of my old blog, and retrieved this old post dated June 22, 2002:
Do you like the taste of carrots dipped in cream cheese? I do. But I've been eating a lot of this stuff in an effort to combat the effects of eating too much meat everyday. I'm not going into some stupid crash diet now when I don't need one. To those who haven't seen me, I'm not out here to deceive you and make you think that I'm some overweight slob. Which I'm not. I'm actually a good looking fellow and I kid you not.

Anyway, I'd also like to announce that I have rediscovered another dairy product and after this I shall be going out to buy some more of it after finishing my first batch in three days. Here's a simple ode to that wonderful, wonderful product. Ahem...
O COTTAGE CHEESE
(Sung to the tune of "O Christmas Tree")


O Cottage cheese, O Cottage cheese!
How are thy cheese so yummy!
O Cottage cheese, O Cottage cheese,
How are thy cheese so yummy!

Served with apple, grape and other fruit,
Any argument to the contrary is moot.
O Cottage cheese, O Cottage cheese,
How are thy cheese so yummy!

O Cottage cheese, O Cottage cheese,
Much pleasure doth thou bring me!
O Cottage cheese, O Cottage cheese,
Much pleasure doth thou bring me!

For every year the Cottage cheese,
Whose taste always brings us to our knees.
O Cottage cheese, O Cottage cheese,
Much pleasure doth thou bring me!

O Cottage cheese, O Cottage cheese,
Thy cheese bits shine out brightly!
O Cottage cheese, O Cottage cheese,
Thy cheese bits shine out brightly!

Each bit doth hold its creamy taste,
That makes each taste bud arise in haste.
O Cottage cheese, O Cottage cheese,
Thy cheese bits shine out brightly!


Ode to cottage cheese? I must be mad. All I can say right now is that it's downright cheesy!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?