<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 01, 2003

Last night's party was a blast! Got home around 4:30 earlier today and I have no idea why I'm awake at this time of day. Here are some pictures from the event:


Betcha didn't know the Star Trek crews had lightsaber trainings onboard their ship.



This is me and Rain feasting on our contribution to the pot luck. This was taken right
when the party was starting. They had a lot of fun tripping with those donuts.



Agent Hector meets a Zionite who has yet to decide on what his handle will be.



This is a secret preview of what you'll be seeing in the third and last installment of the Matrix trilogy.



Darth Maul and his Jedi opponent have an uneasy alliance over a banana.



Star Wars Philippines' Noel came in full regalia as the Sith Lord.
His was one of the coolest costumes in that party.



We're still undecided whether to crash Tim Yap's Halloween party in Greenbelt 3 or not.



We decide to go for it! Nyahahahaha!!!



We missed the event so we hung outside one of the bars and talked about the party.



The weather was so humid I felt like I was frying inside the suit.



Ryan's holding an exact replica of the lightsaber they used in the movie. Pretty cool, huh?



My friends (l-r) Lyndon, Ryan, Az, and Aids posing Sentai style in Greenbelt.
I was laughing so hard I couldn't cooperate with their pose.


You could see more of them pictures here at Az's blog and in my phlog. The much clearer pictures are taken from oneal's image station album.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?