<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 14, 2003

Our high school batch reunion meeting was cancelled tonight since there is a storm raging outside right now. Good thing too since I had enough time to finish and submit next week's Thanksgiving Day strip. While before I thought that working on one comic strip for three hours was a record in itself, working almost eight hours on one comic strip takes the record a notch higher from Guinness Book of World Records to Ripley's Believe It Or Not. Two thirds into editing the strip I came up with a craving for Sbarro's spaghetti and meatballs (more on this when the strip is posted next week). The rain was pouring down as "all git' out" but that didn't stop me from going down to the mall with a book in hand. Some parts of the metropolis were flooded to the annoyance of some pedestrians (especially on that one pass near the mall). I was surprised to see the place was still almost full even though it was nearly closing time. Good thing I was still able to grab a seat (one of the advantages of going solo) and after an hour's worth of relaxation and unwinding I went home and finished the rest of the strip. Finally submitted the sucker by email just now. Can't wait to post it online and show it to you guys.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?