<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 24, 2004

At last! At long last! I have my own digital camera! After a delay of a couple of days (not to mention the missed opportunities because of some glitch in the credit card) I got to buy THE state of the art Nikon Coolpix 4300 from Shangri-la Mall. I know I said I'll be getting the 3100 but after doing a little bit of accounting on the money I'll be getting from all the comic strips I did, I went for the gusto! Why settle for 3.2 megapixels when four (count 'em!) megapixels is easily within reach?! Now I can start taking real pictures with a real camera and it's mine! ALL MINE! MWAHAHAHA!!!

Of course I wouldn't be able to do this without the help of my Dad. Now I can capture every bit of miracle lying inside your creation, just like the way you intended it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?