<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Last night's Den meeting was good. It's been quite a while since we got together being busy with other projects and all. Notable appearances of Lico, Camy, and Den "veterans" Nels, Fluxx, and Jo (who co-founded the group along with me and Rollan a couple of years back). We didn't get to discuss some projects but that's ok. We went our separate ways a little after midnight.

I'm now thinking of making a new comic strip series starring yours truly. This is not some kind of ego tripping if that's what you're thinking (shame on you!) but a sort of honest take on how I relate to others, what I think about some issues, and some bloopers that are worth immortalizing on paper. Sometimes it's going to be ponderous and sentimental (if I can pull it off) but more often than not it's going to be humorous. This idea has been going on a lot of times late last year and it's by no means original since artist Honoel Ibardolaza already did it and my friend Lyndon has been doing it a lot (check out his takes on the Artists' Den and his classmates in graduate school). I haven't settled on the title as of this writing.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?