<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 07, 2004

I really, really hate it when schedules change at the last minute. Like I was invited to a friend's house to just hang out and chill but it was cancelled at the last minute because of some more important reason. The reason was totally legit and I forgive for that but the thing is I never planned anything tonight because I was expecting this thing to push through. I'm angry but I don't want to be angry at them so the problem is I'm holding all this anger inside and I don't know where to put it. Lots of things come to mind and I have to fight off all assumptions and blame passing. Durn. I got a haircut and walked over to the mall to have dinner and sort things out. Somehow taking a breather through a crowded mall seems to do the trick. Head clears out and I'm able to talk to God better surrounded by paintings and other works of art. I have to finish a lot of strips this weekend and I can't afford to do that with these excess baggage hanging from my head.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?