<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004



These were taken last night at the Powerplant Mall at the Rockwell Center. The first one on top was shot using my phone (wonder if I already made a sale with all these endorsements ). The second one's taken using the digicam I bought using the no-flash Museum Mode. The sad fact here is that I haven't yet grasped the full capabilities of the second camera. What's more is I've been seeing these really great photography samples in deviantART like this, this, and this and I don't know where to start with the direction I want to take. But I'm hopeful that one day I'll be able to come up with a style that's all my own. Prolly a hybrid of cartoon and portrait photography like what I'm doing right now but much more defined or maybe something weirder but more beautiful. Can you imagine having yours done in this manner? That's something to look forward to. By the by, I also updated my phlog and I'd really appreciate it if you feel like leaving a comment or two.

The meeting last night with my high school batchmates went well. We settled some financial proposals for our eventual hosting of the alumni homecoming, plans for some summer outreaches, and then some. It was fun and we wrapped it up early compared to the meetings we had last year.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?