<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

This has got to be the most outrageous e-mail I've gotten so far (may your email address be harvested for SPAM purposes):
From: "Estrada Luisa"
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 02:13:15 +0100
Subject: In need of help.


Hello Dear,

My name is {DR. MRS. LUISA. ESTRADA,} the wife of {MR. JOSEPH ESTRADA,} the former President of Philippines.

My husband was recently impeached from office by a backed uprising of mass demonstrators and the Senate. My husband is presently in jail and facing trial on
Charges of corruption, Embezzlement, and the mysterious charge of plunders which might lead to death sentence. The present government is forcing my husband out of
Manila to avoid demonstration by his supporter.

During my husband's regime as president of Philippine, I realized some reasonable amount of money from various deals that I successfully executed. I have plans to invest this money for my children's future on anything that will be ok for then maybe industrial production. My husband is not aware of this because I wish to do it secretly for now.

Before my husband was impeached, I secretly! siphoned the sum of $42.2million USD, out of Philippines and deposited the money with a security firm that transports valuable goods and consignments through diplomatic means. I also declared that the consignment was solid gold and my foreign business partner owned it and I arranged it very well and put it in a metallic truck boxes and also made sure it has a security code that no one may be able to open it if not me that has the security code and the
Security Company believe me that it's some valuable items that I have in it. Even in the Documents it was stated that the value of it was $42.2 MILLION USD.

I am contacting you because I want you to go to the Security company and claim the money on my behalf since I have declared that the consignment belong to my foreign business partner. You shall also be required to assist me in investment in your country.

I hope to trust you and I al! so believe that you are the type that a sister in need could relay on. And I know that you will not sit on this money when you claim it, rather assist me properly, I will compensate you with 15% of the total capital after you might have claimed it for me. When I receive your positive response I will let you know where the security company is and the security pin code to claim the consignment, which is very important.

For now,all our communication should be on via e-mail (loisa_estrada@presidency.com) because my line are right now connected directly to the Philippines Telecommunication Network services. Please also send me your telephone and fax number and also a letter of assurance so that I will feel free to tell you more about this business.

Then I will open up a communication root between you and the Security Company to handle this transaction.

Hope to hear from you as soon as you get this email so that we can get started soonest.

Best Regards,

DR. MRS. LUISA. ESTRAD.

I have a lot to say about this letter but I'll be kind and end it with this: HAHA!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?