<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Today's the first day of the annual Comics Seminar with David Campiti. My good friend Az let me sneak in for a preview. While inside he whispered to me the presence of "The One Tablet": Wacom! It's been almost a decade since I last wielded the legendary powers of the sacred tablet. So when asked me to follow him, sit on the chair, and hold the pen, I couldn't, nay, dare not say no. As I fixed my eyes on its majestic figure, the pen seemed to shimmer and glow with an unearthly light, calling out to take its rightful place in my hand... Psyche! Hehe, who am I kidding? I couldn't pull this "fantastical" writing off without snickering. Here's what I came up with:


No, I'm not taking Prozac.

I look real happy there. Hmmm... Both the Wacom and Corel Painter took some getting used to at the beginning. But after trying it out, I'm now desperately craving for a set. Not too desperate though, but the craving's still there.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?