<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I got to watch The Passion of the Christ for the third time last night and I was still blubbering like a baby all throughout the movie. I think I cried more unabashedly this time than the last two viewings. Az was watching it for the first time and it was seeing him all curled up in his seat even before the movie started. To prep him up for it before we entered, I told him to forget the technical stuff and the critiques he may have heard prior and just see it through the eyes of a witness to a very real situation. I guess it worked, afterwards he kept saying he got a mild headache from watching the violent scenes.

Afterwards we went out to the McDonald's beside the mall for a bite to eat and it was a great surprise seeing Lyndon enjoying a cup of coffee at the second floor. He didn't see us at first so I sneaked towards him and asked if I could take the vacant seats beside him. I wanted to see his reaction to complete strangers sharing his personal space (no biggie). Turns out he was already on his way home and it turned out to be a really good thing we all turned up at the place at the right time. We had a lot of talks about the movie, ideas for a new strip, and then some. Afterwards we transferred to Serg's Café to continue our spirited discussions eventually going home at around 1 a.m.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?