<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 01, 2004

I'm now here renting a PC in one of them nearby internet cafés. I needed a change of venue because updating my blog from the same place is getting a bit too tedious. By the way, the ongoing sale at the mall next door attracted half the population of the Metro which is not good for those who are looking for a good place to hang out and eat. I tried looking in at Sbarro but the line going to the counter snakes down through the place and the seats have a waiting list of a hundred people or more. So I retreated to the mall's more swanky brother next door and ate dinner there. After having my fill I browsed through a couple of shops looking for something interesting. First up was Astroplus to see if there how much the prices on their DVD selections have gone down. No such luck. Powerbooks still has the same selections and except for the Griffin and Sabine boxed set collection and Left Behind series, there're nothing I couldn't buy during regular days. It seems to me like they're holding back on their new wares. Oh well, I'll be starting on a new strip when I get home.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?