<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Me and my brother went to Fully Booked earlier and though this I tried to force mysef to browse around I became stuck to one shelf reading The Big Book of Losers (poor, poor chaps). Like I said some weeks ago, the bookstore's getting better and better in terms of merchandise. Like right now they're selling resin busts and figures of popular comic book heroes, there are more titles available in the graphic novels section, and books that are really hard to find and normally seen online are also being sold down there. The best part of it is, the prices are now competitive compared to other bookstores. I bought myself a couple of books including The Big Book of Martyrs. The different art styles in this book could make an excellent reference for me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?