<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 20, 2004



Group photo care of Az.

Went with the guys to De La Salle University to participate in a class discussion about the connection between Pinoy pop culture and Japanese anime. There are not much students inside the grounds owing maybe to exams week. RG and Az were only given less than 45 minutes out of the scheduled one and a half hours to talk about the subject owing to one problem after another. Not to mention the mode of travelling to that school via the Light Rail Transit can be one harrowing experience. It's every man (and woman) for himself (and herself) whenever a train comes and the door opens and closes in less than ten seconds max. I shudder to think what would happen if you're unfortunate enough to get half of your body caught in between them doors. I dunno, I don't have much fond memories of La Salle this time. Maybe I shouldn't have set my expectations about this trip too high.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?