<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 29, 2004

I met C again earlier tonight at National Bookstore Megamall. I was on my way to the shelf where the sketch pads were located had she not called my attention. It's been a long time since I last saw her and it's been a very long time since we last talked to each other. I told her I heard about the good news and she held up her hand playfully wiggling her fingers showing me the engagement ring. She's a churchmate of mine from my VCF U-Belt days and she's engaged to be married to a Vietnamese Pastor (she has a heart for Vietnam so things worked out very well for her). We were more relaxed talking to each other now compared to the last time we talked. Gone are the awkward moments in trying to keep the conversations going. We actually had a good laugh all throughout, making me suspect that this is her way of saying "You've had your chance and this is just part of what you're missing." She's also sporting long hair this time as opposed to the "Trinity" haircut she was sporting the last time we saw each other. I think I'm going to cry in the corner now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?