<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004



A continuation of last week's silly storyline. My brother told me it's too early to discuss Thanksgiving Day in the strip but then again I already did mention Christmas. It's been raining pretty hard these past days. Good bed weather if you ask me. I finally went out to the mall to watch people pass by and think about nothing in particular. I was looking for The Idiot's Guide to Creating a Graphic Novel as suggested by Gerry but there was none available although I did see a coffeetable book about Chinese-Filipinos. I passed by the new Starbucks at the 4th floor on my way home. I'll hang out there one of these days. Och. That's me rambling again.

* West Side is published weekly in Philippine News.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?