<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 11, 2004



I just came back from the VCF Philippine Invasion Conference at the Philsports Arena. These conferences happen annually (with the bigger Asian Invasion Conference happening every four years) are one of the best things to happen in the church. What happens with these conferences are a mixture of exuberant praise and worship sessions coupled with mind blowing messages and reminders from both the visiting and local Apostolic team plus some jaw dropping performances and pageantry courtesy of the wonderful people of Talents inC. It was a bit of a shame I didn't get to bring the camera again tonight to record this great event which looked and felt like one big party. People were dancing, laughing, and generally having a good time. What I thought was my loss of seeing the pageantry last night was totally false since the pageantry was held during the second night of the three day conference. I did bring my phone though and took some snap shots of the Parade of Nations.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?