<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004

The frustration continues as I continue to try to come up with new ideas for the CLASS strip that would bridge the existing gag strips to come up with a continuity that would reintroduce the characters. But it's not all that bad as I was able to come up with some fairly good ones after beating one idea to a pulp and cleaving it further. It has something to do with the last character to be included in the strip and how he was changed from being a nerdy new comer to school to being an obnoxious member of the group of bullies and popular campus figures. I haven't figured yet how many strips this one storyline would take to tell. Maybe twenty? I'm thinking around that number since it was the same number of strips that my friend Syeri submitted to the paper when she first applied.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?