<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

This is half of what I'm accomplished and submitted for publication in the paper earlier tonight. I wasn't ready with the storyline and was supposed to do it after office hours in a cafe somewhere but after getting a call from my brother telling me to get my strip ready as early as possible because he's rushing the layout for the whole thing after the regular guy got sick.

Doing this strip was no picnic as I had to research a couple of needed poses from the internet. I had to come up with the punchline as quickly as possible and struggled with "directing" the characters in each panel. If there's any reason at all why I should be a little happy with this is because of the way Photoshop hid the imperfections. I'm doing this again and this whole thing won't be seen in full color for a very long time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?