<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 31, 2004



Here we are as in olden days, happy golden days of yore.

I hardly remember the last time I saw my childhood barkada (peer group) from Don Bosco. Well I did see them separately in different occasions but not like this when we all sat down together around one table. I dunno, we probably had our last get-together some two years ago when I treated them out to dinner to celebrate my birthday. That's me, Gary, and Reno in the picture having lunch at the Robinson's Galleria. Our friendship dates way back to the third grade (I still have the class picture to prove it) and we're all that's left out of the original seven people in our group. The others flew out of the country together with their wives the past several years. Reno's already happily married with a wonderful kid, Gary's going steady with his also wonderful girlfriend (we're just waiting for the altar date), and me, I'm still enjoying my bachelorhood, doing whatever it is that I still want to do with my free time (namely doing comics and occasionally going out with friends during weekends). I feel I'm just not ready to settle down yet. Maybe next year, I'll be able to find that special someone that's right for me. In the meantime, well... I aim to live life to the fullest and steering clear of anything stupid that I would regret later on.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?