<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 05, 2005



It's my good friend's birthday today. Yeah, the real Jorge whom I based this character on, a real good friend of mine from high school. I haven't seen him in more than six months and I still won't be able to see him on his birthday owing to my busy schedule. I'm now left wondering how his birthday celebration will go this year. Will there be another big surprise party last year? His brothers, friends, and wife conspired together that time to pull that whopper of a party, successfully scaring the heck out of him (see last year's entry near the bottom of the page). I invited him and his wife to dinner next week to make up for lost time and to catch up on each other's life stories. Happy birthday bro!

* West Side is published weekly in Philippine News.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?