<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I'm right here at an internet cafe renting a spot because our network connection at home is whack and I have nothing to do back at the house. After this I'll be doing some grocery shopping and watching a movie for a change. I've been spending too much time at the hospital watching over my dad I feel like my mind stopped working. I can't read, I can't draw and all the scenes I've been seeing these past days are the same. I go in during waking hours and get out in time to go home and go to sleep. My dad spends most of his time sleeping and the only source of entertainment in this TV mounted on a rack so high it strains my neck if I try to watch it for long periods of time. The monochromatic walls doesn't help either and I feel I'm going out of my mind here.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?