<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 21, 2005

My dad's back in the hospital after his doctor recommended that he be confined for observation after seeing the results of his blood sugar test. This was totally unexpected and we didn't think that a routine follow check up would end up in this. What I hate about this is that we will be going back to the old routine of me being stuck with the same schedule and being bored out of my skull. My mom's now feeling sorry for my brother for spending much time accompanying our dad and not having to do what it is that he should be doing (he accompanied dad for the check up since 7:30 this morning) and she's asking me to go there and take his place. I don't know. I'll try to keep an open mind about this and expect and different schedule, my mom thinks it wouldn't be more than a few days.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?