<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 07, 2005

Craftstores are rarities around these parts, more so a good one. So it was quite a surprise for me to find this great craftstore cum hobby shop located barely hidden on third floor of a fairly recent wing inside the Powerplant Mall in Rockwell Center. Not only do they have board games and miniature thingamabobs but they also have clay you sculpt and bake in the oven, memorabilia keepers, rare thingamajigs (which is different from a thingamabob), and other insteresting stuff.


The store in its entirety


One third of the front


...and side of the store

I'm thinking of going back there as soon as I figure out what it is exactly that I want to start as a hobby (aside from watching people, writing stories, and drawing comics). I'm thinking that I could probably start on the clay molds and do mini statuettes of my characters that I could sell. Or maybe do some paint art. So right now I have another reason to go back there aside from browsing through the bookstore.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?