<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

If there is something I'd like to know right now is whatever request or post I put in the mailing list is being passed over in favor of the other posters' mail? Do I sound grumpy? Do I sound too formal? Do I come off as too authoritative? Is there anything I should know that's not being said to me? Is it because I don't participate in the discussions enough? I posted an announcement (as requested by another friend who cannot go online) regarding this Friday's meeting earlier today and I wasn't too keen on doing so. Prior experiences in that same mailing showed general apathy among the members regarding any announcement I post. I could and would be laughing at it if it only happened once or twice before. We'll see if they'll be ignoring this again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?