Friday, July 29, 2005
Seven things that scare you:
1. Loss of all hope
Seven things you like the most:
1. Great punchlines and hilarious cartoon illustrations that complement each other.
2. Animals playing.
3. Non-stop infectious laughter.
4. The spontaneous exchange of ideas from minds that think alike.
5. Norman Rockwell's paintings.
6. Rainy days.
7. Hayao Miyazaki's "My Neighbor Totoro"
Seven important things in your room:
1. Books. Books. Books.
2. Bed - where I do my reading
3. Fluorescent lamps - without which I couldn't do my reading on the bed.
4. Light switch - without which I couldn't turn on the lights to do my reading on the bed.
5. The old boxy Sony radio dating back to 1986 that I still use for ambient music.
6. Old artworks dating back to high school.
7.An original full costume Hollywood actor, John Goodman wore in the TV movie, A Streetcar Named Desire (1995) which I got from ebay.
Seven random facts about you:
1. I don't eat liver, balut, dinuguan, and poultry I saw alive prior to being cooked. My gag reflex would kick in automatically.
2. My first name was taken from a local actor who was made to bike around Camp Aguinaldo by then Pres. Marcos during Marshal Law and my second name came about because my dad just came from a business trip to Rome, Italy.
3. I loved collecting toads and snails when I was a kid. I would take everything I can from my Lola's backyard and release them in our garden. That resulted in their eventual extinction from her yard.
4. I love reading about and finding things about Philippine history. Especially around the late 19th and early 20th century.
5. I consider my time in high school during the 80s to be the most memorable ever.
6. I'd like to focus more on black and white portrait photography because I like capturing the real essence of a person on film.
7. I haven't got the hang of driving.
Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1.Travel around Ireland, Scotland, England and Japan. Also paying a visit to famous old interment sites like Père-Lachaise and Glasnevin Cemetery.
2. Get to meet and at least shake the hands of any of the following celebrities: actors John Goodman and/or Kevin James, artist Dave McKean, members of the band Madness, Fox News Analyst, Bill O'Reilly, and Director Peter Jackson.
3. Have a vacation cum retirement house in Malolos, Bulacan in the form of a "Bahay Na Bato" with a big yard out back.
4. Get to own at least a silver Chrysler PT Cruiser or a BMW X Series
5. See either my comic strips, CLASS or West Side faithfully adapted to the big screen
6. See all my friends accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior and grow in their newfound faith.
7. Get married and have über wonderful kids.
Seven things you can do:
1. I can cook.
2. I can take artsy photographs.
3. I can (and already did) breed a total of 110 white and pinto mice at the same time.
4. I can still ride a bicycle even after almost 20 years of not riding one.
5. I can see the extraordinary in the mundane.
6. I can walk for miles if need be.
7. I can write stories.
Seven things you can't do:
1. I cant initiate a conversation with a stranger.
2. I don't know how to keep my speech interesting in front of an audience.
3. I can't do higher math hence I hate it.
4. I can't do a decent job of iron clothes.
5. I can't ride a rollercoaster without hurling.
6. I can't dance.
7. I can't figure out how to work a computer program from a book.
Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
2. Sense of humor
4. Grace under pressure
5. Long hair
6. Nice eyes
7. Average to above average height
Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign)
1. Angelina Jolie
2. Alicia Silverstone
3. Jennifer Aniston
4. Hillary Duff
5. Julia Stiles
6. Drew Barrymore
7. Nigella Lawson
Seven people you want to see to take this quiz: