<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Meme time! This one I got from Ganns (who tagged me):

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY
1. Ariel
2. A
3. Iel

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD
1. kartoonista
2. Heffer Wolfe
3. Kuya A

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. Height
2. Beard
3. Eyes

THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. Being temperamental
2. Indecisiveness
3. Too much of an introvert

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
1. Filipino
2. Japanese (though unconfirmed on my father's side)
3. Spanish (also unconfirmed, maybe a wee drop of blood)

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
1. Being left alone
2. Flying roaches
3. Being lost in the middle of nowhere

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
1. Pen
2. Sketch pad
3. Book

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. Blue hawaiian polo
2. Khaki pants
3. Black Loft shoes

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTISTS
1. Madness
2. Barbie Almalbis
3. Eurythmics

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (OF ALL TIME)
1. Dahil sa Isang Bulaklak - Leopoldo Silos, Serapio Y. Ramos, Manuel Sr. Villar, Levi Celerio
2. Of All the Things - Dennis Lambert*
3. Give Me A Chance - Ric Segreto

NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. Driving on my own
2. Learn Flash animation
3. Learn to use the Mac

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP
1. Communication
2. Respect
3. Fun

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order)
1. The goatee was inspired by a pop group and a rock band.
2. I go clubbing once in a while.
3. I don't drink coffee that much.

THREE THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU
1. Stimulating conversations
2. Height
3. Sense of humor

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO
1. Drive
2. Convince people that I'm harmless
3. Drink tea

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES
1. Raising a rodent farm
2. Doing my comic strips
3. Watching people

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW
1. Eat a large sundae at the Ghirardelli Square
2. Go back in time to my high school years
3. Go out and buy the best laptop in the market

TWO CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING
1. Assistant Director to Peter Jackson
2. Art teacher

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION TO
1. Ireland
2. Japan
3. New Zealand

THREE CHILDREN'S NAMES
1. John Isaiah
2. Luther Benjamin
3. Cornelia

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Get married and have a wonderful family
2. Create a graphic novel about the Philippine Revolution starting from 1872-1901
3. Meet Samantha Brown

THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL
1. I'm a sucker for romantic comedies.
2. I like watching make-over shows.
3. I'm a mallrat.

THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY
1. I have a weakness for sleek gadgets and cars.
2. I'm distant and I'd rather keep things to myself.
3. I don't give a squat about being in style.

THREE PEOPLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ
1. Daniel (to return the tag, haha!)
2. Jac
3. Patrick

Wish I could include other names in the list, but you know who you are. Just copy the questions and answer it in your blog. Lemme know when you're finished with it.

* Thanks to Jinky who provided the name of the singer. After almost 20 years! Wooohoooooooooo!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?