<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 04, 2005



Still busy. Sorry I haven't been able to recreate the old CLASS strip for today. I promise to come up with it next week but to make up for the lack I thought of playing an old game called, "Spot the Difference."

These are two versions of the same strip, the black and white version above was the one that saw print in Philippine News this week and the colored version below it is the one I edited earlier today because I was unhappy with the way it was originally drawn. There are around ten differences between the two and it's up to you to find out which ones. Answers should be posted in the comments section below, the first person to answer correctly will be given a "kiriban" prize of sorts (which will be a first for me).



Jonas Diego
Jerald Dorado
Reno Maniquis
Edgar Tadeo

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?