Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Ten Years Ago:
1. I failed my first thesis attempt.
2. Met my college barkada in one of my back subjects.
3. Was full time getting crazy watching the PBA live.
4. I was ecstatic because Voltes V was making a comeback.
5. I was still stuck in college.
Five years ago:
1. The Artists' Den was just getting off the ground with five members (including the three founders).
2. I was still trying to make sense of the paranoia the world had the year before about the predicted Y2k computer collapse.
3. I registered at PinoyExchange.com just for fun.
4. Everybody was going gaga over internet chatting except me.
5. I resigned from the one and only office I was employed in.
One year ago:
1. Me and my younger brother were the only ones left at home with the dog because the other family members went to Russia for a little R&R.
2. I got a very rare copy of Nonoy Marcelo's Plain Folks book compilation at an antique bazaar in Greenhills for a song.
3. I finished my pages for the upcoming Siglo:Passion well beyond the set deadline.
4. Me and my mom had a grand time learning new things at the John Maxwell seminar care of my brother.
5. I received a Wacom Tablet as a belated birthday present from my generous brother.
1. Stayed home instead of going out to eat as is my wont.
2. Finished the contribution strip for a friend.
3. Was worried sick about the incident involving our teritorrial dog and a hapless potential boarder.
4. Ate a very late lunch.
5. Stayed up late again because I had a hard time getting to sleep.
Five Snacks I Enjoy:
2. Chocolate covered donuts
3. Cottage cheese with seedless grapes
4. Beard Papa Creampuffs
Five Songs I Know All the Words To:
1. In Between Days - The Cure
2. All Things Are Possible - Hillsongs Australia
3. More to Lose - Seona Dancing
4. Tears - The Chameleons UK
5. Sunday Morning - Bolshoi
Five Things I Would Do with 100 Million Dollars (after tithing):
1. Give an unspecified amount to my parents as a gift
2. Donate an unspecified amount to charity
3. Build my own house
4. Build a publishing cum distribution office that has a comic store in front.
5. Rent the Globe Platinum Cinema at Gateway Mall for a back-to-back-to-back showing of the LOTR Trilogy with my friends.
Five Places I Would Run Away To:
2. Venice, Italy
4. Kensal Greene Cemetery
5. My room
Five Things I Would Never Wear:
1. High Heels
2. Black nail polish.
3. Leather pants.
4. Sandos while playing basketball.
5. Pink socks.
Five Favorite TV Shows:
3. The Simpsons
4. Arrested Development
5. Time Squad
Five bad habits:
3. Tendency to talk back out of anger and frustration
4. Tendency to be aloof towards acquaintances and casual friends I haven't seen in a long time (sorry guys).
5. Doing some things at the last minute
Five biggest joys:
1. Being with my friends.
2. Seeing the end result of a job well done.
3. Having some alone time with God
4. Reading books
5. Exploring new teritorry
Five favorite toys:
1. Digital camera
2. Wacom tablet and pen
3. CD Burner
4. 12" Justice League Maquette
5. Stuffed toy Panda I got from Taronga Zoo two years ago.
Five Fictional Characters I Would Date:
1. Cher Horowitz
3. Veronica Sawyer
4. Kathleen Kelly
5. Lucy Eleanor Moderatz