<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 17, 2005

10:42 am here at the Palos Verdes Library, it's my last whole day here in the US. God knows when I'll abe able to go back here, last time I was here I was still in my 20s. My best buddy's taking off early from work to make up for the time he could have spent taking me around L.A.

It's not like I mind hanging out here at the library. I got all these books I can read (I haven't gone up to the second and third floors yet), the free internet, and a nearby mall I can hang out in in case I get bored here. And more importantly, I don't have any more money left after blowing almost all of it on DVDs and stuff. Not like I would want to go to Disneyland or Universal Studios alone, right? If given an opportunity I'd rather go out explore shops selling original props and costumes (of which I know there are a lot in Beverly Hills) but then again that requires a lot of money. So why bother? I can survive a week here if I could.

I do plan to go back as soon as I can. Right now I'm saving up for my own laptop which I could afford sometime middle or late next year. After that I'll be saving up for a trip back here in the U.S. I'm thinking about returning around January or February, spend a couple of days both in New York, New Jersey (with a high school buddy and his wife), and here in L.A.

Till then I'm very, very thankful to God for the opportunity afforded me to spend time with really good friends that made this trip worth while.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?