<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's 10:42 am here at the Palos Verdes Library and I'm really enjoying the free internet service here. My buddy dropped me off here earlier today again on his way to work. I checked out the nearby mall called The Avenue. This is the same mall where Borders bookstore is located, I just thought of exploring much ground than I did yesterday and took a couple of pictures.

I was feeling a lot crummy last night after walking out of the library to catch my best friend's carpool with his officemate. I can't help but feel much in the dumps for some reason. It was result of a lot of small things that bothered me. Good thing I did get to unload a some of those things bothering me recently. It was such a relief to be able to put down my mask and just be myself. Not as someone on the psychiatrist's chair but on the couch bawling my eyes out. I tell you it was the very thing I needed the most and will miss when we go back to the Philippines on Thursday. One of the things he said that hit the target that there are times that we need God to be tangible, to be able to see and relate to. And last night for the first time in so many years I was able to experience just that.

God bless all best friends. What would we do without them?

Afterwards we went out to have dinner with his friend, Christie and her sister, Bobbi (who are Filipinos and who I met 2 days ago in the Valley). We went to this Hawaiian resto called Loft. We had a rockin' good time talking about a lot of stuff. It's a good thing they can converse in Filipino because I tells ya it relieves the noggin from translating everything that comes from my mouth into english. Afterwards we went home and watched "Monthy Python's Holy Grail" (a first for me, really) and had a lot of talk going while waiting for blissful sleep to come (some of which involved the discussion of answering the question why do men lose their spine whenever they hook up with women, addressing the latter as "boss" or "commander"). Pardon the grammar wherever you seet it, as I haven't been writing for the longest time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?