<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 09, 2005

Politics, potential careers, and the upcoming Manila International Gifts Show on Dec. 21-30, that's the topic the attendees of tonight's Den meeting talked about. There's also the ongoing bazaar at the Megatrade Hall 2 today up until Sunday called, Mega Christmas Expo. We scored a booth care of the Collectibles Unlimited group but we're not allowed to sell stuff due to some conditions set by the organizers with the group. Although we're do allowed to promote whatever it is we want to. I didn't inform the others about it because of these, however I wasn't in it alone as I was sharing the booth with the guys of Transformers Philippines and Guhit Pinoy. I'll be putting up a small poster of my exhibit there tomorrow.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?