<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 03, 2006



I just found out that Linkin Park's über cool emcee, Mike Shinoda came out with a chillin' new band, a side project called, Fort Minor (a collaboration with friends in between LP albums). I found out about it in an ad that came out in a magazine earlier tonight, and I'm down with it the first time I heard it. The album, Rising Tied is produced and mixed by Shinoda, he also wrote every track, played 99% of the instruments (except the strings) and "slaved over every detail." You can listen to the three lead singles: Believe Me, Petrified, and Remember the Name here in their official site ("enter flash" instead of "html"). I also got to see the videos of their lead singles online and I must say it's really awesome! I'm getting it later.

* Related links: Official Membership site, Unofficial Fan Site (filled with FM goodies you wouldn't believe), Fort Minor MySpace (add them to your account), discuss their album in the forums.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?