<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 15, 2006

We have a couple of Russian visitors at the house for tonight, officemates of my brother in Moscow actually. They're here to attend a couple of seminars and to do some research for their Ph. D. degrees. It's very convenient that they know how to converse in Filipino so we don't have to twist our tongues trying hard to speak coherrent english (well me personally, I get conscious of my grammar so I tend to think first of what I need to say while talking, which results in a very awkward conversation between me and those who doesn't understand Tagalog). Unfortunately, the dinner following our fetching them from the airport stretched a bit too long I missed the scheduled watching of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe with a friend at The Gateway mall earlier tonight.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?