<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 04, 2006



I just came back from Mugen Bar in Metrowalk after covering Barbie Almalbis' Parade album launch. The coverage was a cross between a favor asked by a friend from college and a non-paying sideline for the music magazine my friend's working for. The perks that go hand-in-hand in covering these album launches include free food, going backstage where only those working for the press are allowed, and meeting the music celebrities up close and personal. The things that annoy me with covering these launches are the after-hours work and the usual out of the way bars and restos where these happen. This wasn't any different from the other coverages, except for the fact that the owner/s of Mugen Bar decided to move the 8 pm schedule of the performances to 9 pm to coincide with the time they have musical acts performing on stage. This would have been okay with me if I hadn't other work scheduled tonight. Oh well, at least I got to meet her up close.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?