<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 13, 2006



Just had a not so quiet dinner with the family at the National Sports Grill in Greenbelt. It was an ok place, I just hope they would increase the size of their servings to match the prices. Towards the end of the meal my brother though he could surprise me with the NSG crew singing the birthday song along with the requisite birthday treat but I was too quick for him and made him tell the manager to refrain from singing the song (I don't like getting people's attention at me). They were all nice about it and just quietly handed me a scoop of ice cream with a lone candle on top. After which we headed to Coffee Beans and Tea Leaves for a nightcap before heading home. Next year's gonna be another landmark year so celebrations for that one will be a blast.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?