<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 10, 2006

It was our first time to watch at the spanking new I-Max theater at the SM Mall of Asia and it was awesome. My brother and sister-in-law went with us, it being a weekend and all, and it's been a long time since we had them as guests whenever we go out as a family so this was real treat to have with us. As such, we were all talking and laughing on the way there just like old times. Even our parents dived in, exchanged corny jokes and laughed along with us. This was also a special time because we also got tickets for the showing of the upcoming "Superman Returns" movie which will be showing by the end of the month. Before we did, I was calling almost everyone I knew I wanted to watch the movie with us but unfortunately I was only able to get ahold of one. There was a bit of regret that maybe because I wasn't making an effort to communicate with them long before this. We had our dinner at Jollibee before settling down inside to watch the documentary about the Mount Everest climb in 1995. The screen wasn't as big as I imagined it would be (it must be my imagination running but it looks as if the one we watched in San Francisco six years ago was bigger than this one). Yeah it was fun but it was also short and we had some nightcap in the coffee shop beside the exit. It would have been a nice quiet ending but some car-enthusiasts had been running a car show in the parking lot just outside the shop. You know how it is with these guys: stereos blaring music at their loudest plus the requisite sound of cars running their engines. Anyway, all in all it was a nice event filled evening for all of us.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?