<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 12, 2006



Kind Cobra and Considerate Rat by ~Uncle-White on deviantART

I've nothing yet to show for today's Thursday comic ring because of the decisions I'm making about the strips I usually post here. So in place of a comic strip of my own devising, I thought I'd post an artwork by one of my favorite quirky DA artists along with Nocturnal-Devil and bov9. It's not a comic strip, I know, but it's still a comic in the humorous sense and it's a Thursday, so there ya go! Just click the image to watch the whole thing, afterwards go check what the others in the webring have in store for us today.

* I changed the image because for some reason DA took down the flash animation gallery down. Twas good while it lasted.


Jonas Diego
Jerald Dorado
Reno Maniquis
Edgar Tadeo

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?