<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 11, 2006



What you see here is a placeholder, a temporary strip I've assembled because the one I submitted to the paper, although the idea's funny, either bombed because of the poor build up leading to the punchline or you'd never get it at all. I'll be redrawing half of this strip and since I haven't gotten to doing it you're all left with this one. The bottom part is what I work with initially (notice the smaller ID compared to the one above). The colors are sparse and it isn't looking as detailed as the ones I usually post online because I find it saves a lot of time this way instead of finishing it all the way which only results in a lot of unnecessary pressure on my part. Not worth it at all.

* West Side is published weekly in Philippine News.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?