<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Saw this ad in one of the cat adoption forums I'm reading right now (I started in the rat forums graduating to the cats' side after a couple of months). His name is George (aka Georgie) and he's one of the closest looking cat I've come across so far that looks like my Chaz. The owner giving him up for adoption describes him as thus:
Georgie's a gorgeous brown mackeral domestic longhair kitty. He is about 5 years old and is neutered. He is very affectionate and loves to be pet and belly-rubbed. He's really sweet and was a "Momma's boy" growing up. He has the biggest, most beautiful yellow/green eyes and this really hurts me that I have to "give him up..." He is an indoor and outdoor cat. Please, if you can give him a good home, I would be so grateful. I am asking $25 to ensure he is well looked after and taken care of.
No mention of him being a Muffin, probably because of the lack of papers but the description fits Chaz to a "T" except for the age and the color of the eyes, of course. He's real chubby too.



He was adopted a little after a month the ad was posted.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?