<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 21, 2008



"How Many Words" by Blake Lewis on Idol Extra

Funny how I'm listening to this song for months on end on 103.5 MAX FM without paying much attention to it until I was thinking of something and this song came up in the playlist. The problem was I didn't have any idea who sang it because by then the radio station I was listening to was playing it to death and there was no need to always introduce the title nor the artist playing it.

That was until a couple, maybe three months ago, when I finally caught a quick mention of the artist, Blake Lewis. Call me a "Johnny-come-lately" (new kid in town, everybody loves you...) but given the fact that they're still playing it despite the fact that it's been already more than 6 months since it came out means I'm still in the loop. Right?

Labels: , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?