Wednesday, August 13, 2008
1. What do you want for your birthday?
A month-long celebration, a big budget for it, and old friends to share it with (especially those I haven't seen for a long time).
2. Who will be your next kiss?
My cat, Thoreau, or my yellow lab, Rocko. Probably.
3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
Last night. Then again I always hang out at the mall.
4. Are you wearing socks right now?
5. How did you spend your summer?
Same as everyday, though we did go to Davao this year during the Holy Week.
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
Yup. Saw WALL•E twice in a row
7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Ice tea and chocolate shake from McDonald's.
8. What are you wearing right now?
Blue plaid polo and khaki slacks.
9. What was your last purchase?
The SKP roster book
10. What was the last food you ate?
Quarter pounder with cheese and the aforementioned drinks above.
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?
I can't think of anyone. Does it have to be a person?
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No. I have to start prioritizing these.
13. Do you have a pet?
I have a small zoo here at the house.
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
General silliness from watching the Pixar short, Presto
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
Probably a friend's house or Greenbelt (or somewhere like it) where I could just observe people do their own thing and not order anything.
16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
I forgot what it was but the most unforgettable thing would be an original full costume from the 1995 TV-movie, A Streetcar Named Desire, by my fave actor, John Goodman, from ebay (he got third billing after Alec Baldwin and Jessica Lange). To give you a general idea of the cost, I could have used the amount to buy a round-trip ticket to the U.S. Heck yeah, it's very much worth it but suffice to say I'm not bidding on any more item from ebay.
17. One thing you hate about yourself?
My depressive tendencies.
18. Do you miss anyone?
I miss all of my old friends from high school, I miss the old times mostly.
19. What are your plans for the day?
Clean the cat cage.
20. Last person you msg’d?
Probably my friend, Ray. I don't really keep track of these things.
21. Ever went to a camp?
Boy scout camping in Cavite when I was in grade 3.
22. Are you a good student in school?
The academic subjects bored me, so I guess not.
23. What do you know about the (your) future?
I do know that it'll still all end happily ever after.
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
They're all in the U.S. although there's a smattering of some here in the Metro.